554 W Main Street Suite 400
Buford, GA 30518
Enrolling in benefits using paper forms can be cumbersome and confusing for employees. Simplify the process with secure, electronic enrollment. Your employees can sign up for benefits easily from any device and make better, more informed choices. And with an online view of enrollment status across your workforce, you can ensure that selections are properly completed.
Easy Enrollment on Any Device
Managing benefit elections is simple no matter what device an employee uses (desktop, laptop, or mobile).
Crystal Clear Plan Comparison
An intuitive user experience and online tools help employees make selections that fit their needs.
Faster, More Accurate Enrollment
Alerts let employees know when required information is missing, taking the manual effort out of following up to ensure selections are completed.
Happier, Healthier Employees
Employees who are better informed about their plan options can more confidently enroll in the right plans and take advantage of benefits.
Less Paperwork, More Productivity
You already know how challenging it can be to manage open enrollment and benefits for new hires, especially if you’re still using paper forms. With electronic enrollment, employees are guided step-by-step through the process for the specific benefits they are eligible for.
Clear Comparisons, Simple Selections
Your staff will appreciate the convenience and time savings of electronic enrollment. And with an intuitive user experience, your employees can easily manage dependents, compare plan options, and make informed selections across employer-sponsored and voluntary benefits.
Integrated Across Platform Modules
The entire process from onboarding to benefits enrollment and payroll is integrated, minimizing the time required to complete each step while reducing the potential for errors.
Claims review and administration
iAS will administrate and manage all your workers’ compensation cases, filing the proper state forms and working as a liaison. There are a couple of different cost savings for clients that join with iAS:
- No deposit or upfront premium
- Pay-as-you-go process
The purpose of an accident report is to figure out how and why an accident happened. iAS will take the lead by opening and monitoring the claim when accidents occur. With our 24/7 support, we can assist our clients in filing a claim at any time.
Report and document accidents
An accident report should include
- Date/time/place (address) of the incident
- Name of the affected individual
- Type of incident (injury, theft, near miss, or property damage)
- A summary of the incident (sequence of events, results of incident)
- Injuries, if any
- Witness name(s) and statement(s)
- Other employees involved
- Video and/or 360-degree images of the scene
Workers’ compensation billing reconciliation and audits
iAS ensures that the appropriate earnings are included in workers comp. assessments. Focusing on
- Verifying that payment and benefits are properly classified for the jurisdiction’s assessable earnings terms
- Including contract employees that may not have a clearance certificate
- Monitoring the maximum assessable earnings for the territory or province during the current year
- Keeping sole proprietors, directors, or family members in their homes) out of the periodic assessment statement
- Making sure transfers of employees between districts is properly reported on time
- Inputting any bonus runs, payroll corrections, or taxable benefits like gifts, awards, etc.
Annual policy reviews
Annual policy reviews ensure that employers are current with regulations, technologies, and the best practices in your industry. As a result, policies are more effective and consistent while protecting your employees, your organization, and your customers.
Safety plan creation, administration, and training
A safety plan is needed to ensure a safe, more productive workplace with less workers’ compensation costs. To make a workplace safety plan, follow these steps:
- Evaluate and improve your workplace by walking around and taking note of any potential hazards.
- Do a job safety analysis by documenting the daily tasks of the job, potential hazards, and work procedures. Also, regularly monitor job processes and safety controls and adjust as needed.
- Turn everything into safety guidelines by writing it all down.
- Inform your employees of the new guidelines and properly train them.
- Figure out how and why incidents happened by documenting them.
Both employees and employers benefit from light-duty back-to-work programs. For instance, employees benefit from these programs because they:
- Return to their job more quickly
- Maintain a source of income
- Preserve their skills while being productive
Affordable Care Act (ACA)
Determine which employees are eligible for coverage and ensure your company remains compliant with ACA regulations.
Keeping up with ACA regulations and reporting requirements doesn’t have to be a hassle. Now it’s simple to identify eligible employees, provide appropriate coverage, and generate forms to submit to the IRS.
Eligibility for New Hires
Determining eligibility for employees with flexible hours can be a challenging and time-consuming process. With eligibility reports, you can quickly and easily determine if employees meet the full-time equivalent (FTE) threshold.
Are You a Large Employer?
Calculating and predicting your company’s classification—specifically, if you are considered a “large employer”—is essential to determine which ACA regulations apply to you. The system analyzes your company size across any date range, so you can deliver the right benefits in compliance with ACA requirements.
Auto-Generate and File 1094s and 1095s
ACA compliance reporting can be a year-long administrative burden. But there’s a better way. You can now simplify the entire process without any additional software. Import data, automatically generate Forms 1094 and 1095, deliver them to employees via Employee Portal, and file with the IRS (paper or e-file).
Continuous System Updates
As ACA regulations are added and modified, the system is updated so that your company has the necessary tools and information to remain compliant, including the recently introduced Form 1094 and 1095 requirements.
“I have been with iAS for two years and I’m blown away at the level of service. It’s like having an in-house HR team. They go above and beyond to help, never make you feel silly for asking a question and are extremely warm and personable. ”
“Affordable, Fast and Reliable! Both national payroll services I used before iAS over promised and under-delivered. The iAS staff can always be counted on to deliver what they advertise. The signup/onboarding was easy and user-friendly. I’m glad I made the switch! ”